- Are long expensive make ready times an issue?
- The Lasercomb Group have the solution with the Fast Fit Embossing System.
- The system, exclusive to Lasercomb Group comprises of a CNC engraved mounting base and embosser with pre locators and can be manufactured to customers specific requirements.
- Fast Fit is flexible as it is replaceable and transferable. It cuts costs reduces spoilage and improves make ready times.
- “Press ready tooling solutions made to our individual customer’s specifications”
- Our experienced Customer Services Team will assist with your enquiries and find the best solution whatever the application.
- The Lasercomb Group make it their business to know the markets they serve.
- Let the Lasercomb Group become your preferred supplier
Lasercomb have perfected the art of combining embossing within a cutting die enabling us to manufacturer tooling in a single pass that has not previously been available. A combination of design & technical know-how and by bringing our latest cutting die and embossing technology together gives Lasercomb clients a significant competitive advantage taking orders that were previously two pass through the machine down to a single pass.
- Lasercomb Single pass tooling – Tailor made to exact client specifications.
- Lasercomb Shim dies Allows our customers to cut intricate and detailed shapes and designs.
- Lasercomb Shim dies Offer excellent longevity.
- Lasercomb Shim dies Full in-house advice and on press technical support is available.
- Lasercomb Reverse score Can be fully integrated into one of our lasered cutting dies to allow for a single pass process.
- Lasercomb Shim dies Chemically etched and then CNC machined to create a sharp cutting profile.
- Pre – mounted onto a Rayform base blocks machined to a pre-determined height.
- Can be pre – nicked to ensure that very fine cut areas remain within the product.
- Can be integrated into a regular lasered cutting die.
- Effective for all materials up to and including 550micron.
- Pre – positioned rubber pockets are included to assist with ejection.
- Shim cutting dies are available only from Lasercomb